Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Garrett's Goddess PTU Charity Scrapkit...

Ok so here is the thing. I have been toying with the idea of making a kit for some time now but just couldn't get motivated. Well I got a shock a few weeks ago when a friend and one of my favorite artists Garrett Blair announced he was having some health issues. So i came up with this kit based on his tubes...I bought them from CILM originally but have just rebought from CDO. Currently the profits from his tubes are going to Garrett 100% so stock up now. Every dime made on this kit will be donated to Garrett as well!

This kit is available direct from here for just $3!! Just click the donate button. If you would like to donate more that is up to you. You can also donate direct to Garrett on this website HERE. You can get his tubes at CDO.
Update: the kit is now available at SATC

Kit will be emailed to you at email address you used to pay for it unless you note otherwise!

Here is a little preview of the tubes the kit colors were based on...

And here are a few Tags/Tuts my amazing fiends made with this kit...

Garrett Blair goth by Abstract

 Dark Angel by Leah 

 Garrett's Goddess Butterfly by Magik


I do hope everyone enjoys this kit! Feedback is much appreciated! If you don't wanna put it here you can email me at tragedy6996@hotmail.com. I would love to see results as well!!



2 comments:

  1. I think this kit is amazing. And you having it for charity for Garrett is awesome! This is a great thing you're doing, Sis!=)
    *hugz*

    ReplyDelete