Friday, February 10, 2012

I am honored to announce...

The amazing Sky Scraps has allowed me to put the Garrett's Goddess kit up for sale at SATC. All proceeds will be sent 100% direct to Garrett. Thank you so very much for helping this get get to a larger audience. Maybe together we can help make a difference for Garrett.

The kit is available HERE



And a few more tags from the amazing girls who were the CT team for this kit...

This one is from Gizzy. She is an amazing designer herself and you can by here tubes and kits HERE

This tag was made by my girl Magik. You can visit her blog HERE
This one is also by Magik using the tut from Abstract you can find HERE

And least but not least I have a beautiful tag from my dear from Candi.

Thanks so much to everyone for supporting this cause! Every dollar helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment