Saturday, March 24, 2012

Cute Bunny Mini tut


Supplies used:
Lix Bunny tube I got from CILM which is now closed. However her work is now available at PTE. This tube is not available as I am writing this but I did send them a letter so if you want it I would ask em for it ;)
Kit is called Easter Bunny rock from Coyotie Designs. Get it at AIL .
Font is called Spring
Eyecandy 4000 Gradient Glow (Font Only)

Ok so this one is pretty simple so I am just gonna give you my sizing :)
Image size 500 by 500
 Pink Glitter Gems (75%) (Duplicate, Flip, & Mirror)
Yellow Glitter Sprinkle (75%)
Frame 3 (Eggs) (75%)
Frame 9 (75%)
Frame 5 (65%)
Paper 7 (Frame Background)
Egg Lolli (30%) (Duplicate)
ChocBunny (30%)
Chicadee (30%)
Bunny Basket (30%)
Teddy Bunny (30%)
Fuzzy Kiss (20%)
Easter Bear (40%)
Mask (20%)
Text: Inner Bevel, Gradient glow, Dropshadow
Dont forget your copyright and watermark!

No comments:

Post a Comment