Friday, March 30, 2012

Where Am I MiniTut...


Supplies Used:
DJ Love kit from the wonderful Bibi's Collection. Get it at SATC.
Tube called Where Am I by Atomic Cherry Pie. This is a private commission but a little birdie told me her art will be in stores soon.
EyeCandy 4000 Gradient glow (Font Only)
Font: 2 Peas Retro Ways
My Turntable HERE . (Or you could use the one in the kit twice ;)

Open a new image size 500 by 500.
This tag evolved quite randomly so I can really just give you my sizing :P
Element 89. Resize by 55%. Duplicate and position on top of one another.
Element 97. Resize by 125%.
Element 99. No Resize.
Element 62. Use your deform tool to make the speaker tall and thin.
Element 63. Use your deform tool to make the speaker tall and thin. Position on a slight angle.
Element 61. Resize by 70%.
Element 45. Resize by 55%.
Element 69. Resize by 40%. Sharpen. Use the deform tool to position over mixing board. Use your eraser to make it look like it is hanging off the board.
My Turntable. No Resize needed.
Element 17.
Element 54.
Element 53. Rotate 90 Degrees.
Element 50. 
Type out your font and add gradient glow of 5.
Don't forget your copyright and watermark.

No comments:

Post a Comment