Friday, May 4, 2012

Tags made from my tuts/ Scraps....

This taggie was made using my CU Roses. Available as FTU from my store Artistic Reality Talent. Made by LiiSaZ_DeZineZ. You can find her tag group Here.

These are from my good Friend Dixie from the awesome yahoo group PSPing With Friends.
This one is from my tut Dreary Gothic
This one is also from Dixie from my tut Darkest Night


This tag is from my wonderful friend Sharon from the Tagger's Den  forum. She used my tut called Imperfect.
This beauty also came from the group PSPing With Friends. This one is by Winnie using my tut Lost In Paradise.
And one more from PSPing With Friends. This one is by Vickie from my Summer Fun tut.
Thanks so much to all these wonderful ladies for showing me what they can do with my tuts and kits! I love them all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment